Ty E. Carlos, Executive Director, reported to the Executive Committee at its monthly meeting on January 12, 2023 the unprecedented results for the year ending December 31, 2022. The $4.570 billion was the largest PAR issuance year in the history of the LCDA. Twenty (20) projects closed during the year with one of them being the largest municipal transaction done in the history of the State of Louisiana. Many of the projects closed assisted municipalities and non-profits address financial needs for storm recovery.
Below are the 5 largest transactions closed for the YE December 31, 2022:
- LURC (Entergy Louisiana LLC) Project, Series 2022 – $3,193,505,000
- LIGA Project, Series 2022B – $458,000,000
- LURC (Entergy New Orleans) Project, Series 2022 – $209,300,000
- LIGA Project, Series 2022 – $142,000,000
- Lafourche Parish Hurricane Ida Recovery Bonds, Series 2022A – $110,000,000